Beattie signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost is on a time-out for a day or two, either until I calm down, or he does.

He isn't banned or anything like that, so don't worry.

:s

my opinion counts for [Poor language removed] all, i will say i didnt see anything nasty earlier but i have seen tempers flare worse before with no action taken. like i said, my opinion counts for nothing and although he certainly has a way with words and how he expresses himself this for me seems a touch harsh.

just speaking my mind honestly and forthrightly (is that even a word?) not picking sides or instigating anything.

I had no problems with the posts made by Ghost over the past few days. Some of them I didn't agree with, either in content or delivery but then I'm old enough and ugly enough to choose what I want to read and what I don't. The posts I did read didn't contain any digs at people here but I didn't read them all.

'Tis your board though so whatever, just don't let him near a motorbike when he gets out or all hell will break lose, jumping over fences and all sorts. The health and safety folk would have kittens.

Hey guys, my 2 cents worth

Sure some people have strong views, but does it require the long arm of the mods to censor their views/opinions? No I don't always agree with what is being discussed, but lets face it the whole point of a forum is for people to air their opinions.

I do not want to see this site go the way of others, where there is a feeling of us and them. I know that when you're involved at the coal face, it is sometimes hard to draw lines, but being a moderator is not simply about having the ability to turn someone off or on, but also about being able to resolve issues PRIOR to taking such actions.

So far this site has been a welcome, refreshing change for us everton fans who've found that our opinions were not welcome elsewhere - lets keep it that way.

Oh and one more thing ...

COYB

Hey guys, my 2 cents worth

Sure some people have strong views, but does it require the long arm of the mods to censor their views/opinions? No I don't always agree with what is being discussed, but lets face it the whole point of a forum is for people to air their opinions.

I believe the problem does not lies in his views or opinions, just the way he put it across. Some may get offended by it. The rest who are not might spend silly time reading war of words that are not related to the intention of the thread itself. It might be interesting to read occasionally but if similar "war" happens everyday, this forum will be degrading and not even worth to browse thru anymore.

Well, finally someone has it. That is exactly it. Remember Ghost is not banned, and while he may have pissed me off, it is in the past now.

Status
Not open for further replies.