Beattie signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so aggressive- seriously?!

- it appears he is having another 'one of those days'

i dont reckon he means anything personally, simply venting his frustration and anger at the player in question, the chronicly(sp) misfiring james beattie.

if he has gone, then its about right, hes 29, hes one of the clubs top earners, he is a player we didnt get much from.

he didnt get the service with us, and he wasnt as good as ferguson which meant he couldnt make something from nothing. beatties hold up play leaves a great deal to be desired as well.

wish him well at sheff utd, he never bitched about not playing then went out on the lash and got his drink spiked, so a decent professional who it didnt work out for.

- it appears he is having another 'one of those days'

i dont reckon he means anything personally, simply venting his frustration and anger at the player in question, the chronicly(sp) misfiring james beattie.

if he has gone, then its about right, hes 29, hes one of the clubs top earners, he is a player we didnt get much from.

he didnt get the service with us, and he wasnt as good as ferguson which meant he couldnt make something from nothing. beatties hold up play leaves a great deal to be desired as well.

wish him well at sheff utd, he never bitched about not playing then went out on the lash and got his drink spiked, so a decent professional who it didnt work out for.

Well he did bitch once, and shown a great lack of respect to the manager.

There must have been more posts about BT than any other player on this forum, sell him, keep him, he's going to turn it around, he's [Poor language removed] !
While he was with us i wanted him to come good ! Chico, leave it!, but it wasn't to be, i wish him well.

There must have been more posts about BT than any other player on this forum, sell him, keep him, he's going to turn it around, he's [Poor language removed] !
While he was with us i wanted him to come good ! Chico, leave it!, but it wasn't to be, i wish him well.

Like most true Evertonians would, nice to see you around mate.

ghost love ya mate i have benn pissing my self at this class

p.s see my earlyer post about my state of mind at the mo.

To stay, or not to stay - to quote an Aussie comedian 'I don't give a [Poor language removed]'! an initial 4m quid payment is what we should all be glad for!

Status
Not open for further replies.