be honest and predict the remaining results. bbc predictor league.

• Thread starter trainspotting - karl.thornhill@gmail.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trainspotting - karl.thornhill@gmail.com

Just done the league.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

1 Man united 38 95
2 Man city 37 78
3 Chelsea 37 69
4 Arsenal 38 66
5 Tottenham 38 65
6 Liverpool 38 64
7 Everton 38 64
8 Swansea 38 53
9 West Brom 37 51
10 Fulham 37 45
11 Newcastle 38 43
12 West Ham 38 41
13 Southampton 38 39
14 Stoke 38 39
15 Sunderland 38 39
16 Norwich 38 39
17 Wigan 38 38
18 Aston Villa 38 38
19 QPR 38 34
20 Reading 38 26

last game of the season Wigan - Aston Villa. what a game that could be. Southampton were down but they beat stoke at home, west ham beat reading, villa bea wigan but they go down on goal difference.

with everton drew at spurs lost to liverpool, arsenal and chelse based on moyes record. those games are the difference between fourth and nothing.

6th. 2 points behind Arsenal and 2 points ahead of Liverpool. Of course if we beat Spurs and Arsenal this could be different. I've got us to lose against Chelsea, draw against Sunderland Liverpool Fulham and Spurs and Arsenal, and win our other games against QPR Stoke and West Ham. Arsenal will drop points and I think Spurs will hold on for 4th, BUT if we can beat Spurs in a few weeks it will really change everything.

Predicted us coming 6th. 1 point ahead of Arsenal and level with Liverpool but they have better goal difference. Can't see it in real life.

Arsenal certainly seem to have a fair run in - apart from the visit of United.
4th Arsenal , 5th Spurs - 5 point gap to us, 5 pt gap the RS - distance to WBA etc. Villa to go down with Reading and QPR (Saints and WHU also in last day drama - Wigan and Villa draw and finish level on points).

Spurs have a wobble - even drop to 6th, we get a point at WHL but can't sustain it - losing at Arsenal, drawing at The Pit and losing at Chelsea (needing a win and a Spurs slip up at home to Sunderland, they win)

tableoy.jpg

It's ON

Are there some games missing from these fixture lists? Looks like Fulham and a few more are only playing 37 games

6th for me too. What it brought home to me was, with 9 tough games remaining, we could get 16 or 18 points and it might still not be enough for CL. We have to win virtually all our home games, and play for all 3 points in those big away games too.

The one big surprise was Newcastle getting relegated !

Status
Not open for further replies.