Bbc Txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
watford v everton

watford aew almost certain to be without goalkeeper ben foster who sustained a dead leg in wednesdays 1-1 draw with wigan.

richard lee will probably take over with scott loach or alec chamberlain possibly added to the 16 man squad.

everton striker andrew johnson is still struggling with a knee ligament injury and is set to miss the game.

tim cahill returns from suspension but andy van der meyde (groin) and nuno valente (calf) are both still out.

on that news and the possibility of stubbs being out, my 11 to start is

..............Howard
hibbert yobo lescott neville
arteta carsley fernandes osman
...............cahill
..............beattie

bench: wright, naysmith, pistone, anichebe, vaughan

would like to see vaughan get some real game time tomorrow. if we are 2 or 3 up at half time, then maybe see what vaughan and vic can do as a forward partnership.

on that news and the possibility of stubbs being out, my 11 to start is

..............Howard
hibbert yobo lescott neville
arteta carsley fernandes osman
...............cahill
..............beattie

bench: wright, naysmith, pistone, anichebe, vaughan

would like to see vaughan get some real game time tomorrow. if we are 2 or 3 up at half time, then maybe see what vaughan and vic can do as a forward partnership.

Id be happy with that i have a tenner on Beatie to score the first! Just have a feeling.

safe because there is no chance the fat one will put the round thingy in the square white thingy (his words!)

lol

Everyone always has a feeling that it'll be "beatties game" every single match. How many chances? fat spaz.
I dont think he should every be allowed to play for us again. Stick Victor or Vaughany upfront. I'd say Vaughan, has the right attributes to play lone man; pace, power, willingness to run e.t.c

it will be good if foster is out as don't think that lee is up to much. Need to play decent football and look to get decent deliveries into the box for cahill and beattz to attack rather than winning headers on half way.

Status
Not open for further replies.