Barrett-Baxendale: Champions League isn't a dream. I'm planning for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses for not getting Europe this season. Massive money over 12 months, top notch players, why not? Pressure on.

i'l say it...

it arrrrr yeeeeer this yeeeer lids

1533833908922.jpeg

" Clearly Marcel and Marco want to achieve as much success as they can in their first season, but we also appreciate we are building this team, the leadership team and squad. Patience is something you do not see much of in football. You need time to build and that construction period is important. We want the highest league position we can get. We want fast-paced, attractive football - creating chances. I also think Everton are associated with grit - real grit and determination to get results. It is about driving success on the pitch but doing so in a specific way."

“There is a common purpose between myself, Marcel and Marco. We are different leaders at the football club, but want to be the best we can be. I am an Evertonian. My first game was a derby match in the 1970s. My hero growing up was Graeme Sharp. I want know my club is being managed well. I want it to be competitive. I want to be proud. I want it to be clear about what it is and where it wants to be. "

Could not have put it better myself. Just what you want the CEO of Everton to be saying.
Impressive.

" Clearly Marcel and Marco want to achieve as much success as they can in their first season, but we also appreciate we are building this team, the leadership team and squad. Patience is something you do not see much of in football. You need time to build and that construction period is important. We want the highest league position we can get. We want fast-paced, attractive football - creating chances. I also think Everton are associated with grit - real grit and determination to get results. It is about driving success on the pitch but doing so in a specific way."

“There is a common purpose between myself, Marcel and Marco. We are different leaders at the football club, but want to be the best we can be. I am an Evertonian. My first game was a derby match in the 1970s. My hero growing up was Graeme Sharp. I want know my club is being managed well. I want it to be competitive. I want to be proud. I want it to be clear about what it is and where it wants to be. "

Could not have put it better myself. Just what you want the CEO of Everton to be saying.
Impressive.
Christ don't tell me she was in the pen with Bill FFS

She's an impressive leader. Love the message that the club is conveying. It's consistent across the 3 leaders and we are hearing less and less of bill. No knife to a gunfight. No 30 points on the board is our target. There's a plan, an ambition and it's being executed. It might be taking longer than we hoped in terms of the stadium but it's clearly still moving forward.

At last for a long time we appear to have a group of people capable of running our club properly both on and off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.