Barrett-Baxendale: Champions League isn't a dream. I'm planning for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's nothing substantial happening I'd like that honesty.

It'd be refreshing if she came out and stated: "Look, we know things are not where we'd want them to be - and our fans have suffered huge let downs in the past on finding a new stadium. This, of necessity, is a long process but one that will be expidited when our search for investors bears fruit".

At least that would win some approval just by being honest that matters are shifting along at a glacial pace.

She has approval anyway from the majority of supporters...you are in a minority lad...

If there's nothing substantial happening I'd like that honesty.

It'd be refreshing if she came out and stated: "Look, we know things are not where we'd want them to be - and our fans have suffered huge let downs in the past on finding a new stadium. This, of necessity, is a long process but one that will be expidited when our search for investors bears fruit".

At least that would win some approval just by being honest that matters are shifting along at a glacial pace.

lol

You would pick the bones out of that as well.

lol

You would pick the bones out of that as well.

As said though: at least there'd be some candour there even if it wasn't welcome news.

What we get though is no substantive news dressed up in the usual BS that insults our intelligence.

Davek questioning her CV,yet he supported a previous manager who's CV would of had a council gardener hang his head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.