Barkley included in EL squad

Should he be awarded a place on the EL squad ?

• Yes he is still an Everton player

Votes: 76 36.2%
  • No he wants out and should be no where near the first team squad

Votes: 115 54.8%
  • Stinky cheese or toast

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff keeps making me laugh.

LAD, he hasn't said a whisper about why he wants to get off from Everton. What HE HAS DONE is make sure to clear the air and tell everyone he deffo didn't pull a sly one by walking out of a medical.

If he had even the slightest thoughts about staying or signing a new contract then that would have been the time to drop it. "No I didn't do a medical and I'm planning to commit myself to Everton once again."

Nope, he said "I didn't do a medical, our owner is telling fibs. I'm going to revisit the situation in January and see if I can get my move to Spurs then. Thanks for the support!"

Unless Koeman has shagged HIS bird then he's jibbing us off plain and simple and he could give a toss about all of us.

STOP WAITING FOR ANOTHER EXPLANATION THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A MASSIVE TIT, IT ISN'T COMING.

fair enough, I just look for the positive, we will see I guess.

Must have had some set backs.

Coleman snapped his leg abar 3 months ago and will be back Decemberish. Bolasie did his knee in last year and is still nowhere ready

It was 6 months ago. A clean leg break heals much quicker than a cruciate ligament injury and is a more routine operation to repair. He'll be back before December imo.

Indeed, but football fans don't want to admit that it works two ways and clubs are every bit as snidey as the players.

Club = Good Guys
Players = Bad Guys

That's how clubs sell\spin it to the fans and the fans lap it up every single time without fail without bothering to look at the hypocrisy of it all.

Every major club is like this, they know that a huge percentage of football fans are incapable of looking past partisan bias and will always back them in these types of situations. Thats partly why we have this bs narrative of player power being out of control.
Supporting a club is by its very nature 'partisan' otherwise what's the point?, we could all chop and change who we followed depending on our whims.
Players come and go, but the club ( hopefully ) remains.

Chuffed for him. hope he comes back and storms it and puts an end to all the doom sayers guessing what has or hasn't happened and writing him off with absolutely no knowledge of what has actually happened. Literally "fans"hate him without knowing a jot of what has gone on.

He refused to sign a new deal and rejected to go to Chelsea. This is pretty obvious.

He refused to sign a new deal and rejected to go to Chelsea. This is pretty obvious.

It is obvious he did not sign a new deal yes, but it is not obvious why! It is not about money, we do not know what has gone on, so lets not judge until we do.
As for Chelsea, he was not happy with the situation with Conte, as per todays news.

UEFA stipulate 3 continuous years between 16 and 21.

• UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. Up to half of the locally-trained players must be from the club itself, with the others being either from the club itself or from other clubs in the same association.

Status
Not open for further replies.