Barkley..again

No.

And not just because he's a rat who sold us down the river and made continual snidey digs...

He had a good spell under us when he was given a largely free role under Martinez.

He's only had that role since, for 26 point Luton Town.

You have to be a brilliant player to afford that luxury of "just play" - and he isn't good enough.

He's 30 - looking for his last pay day.

Swerve.
Really? 30 is not being on a last pay day.

Show us 1 snidey remark he made? I don't recall one - so need to see it. Look forward to seeing it.

Give us one alternative who's better than Barkley on a free? Look forward seeing what you come up with.

giphy.gif

I made a thread last year asking if you would have him back, what’s your opinion now?

He’s had a great season at Luton, would walk into our team in my opinion. I also want James back so maybe I’m just bored of no skill in the team.

Utftt
Not as long as our 3 collective arses, me, you or him, point to the ground, he makes Onana look like peak Veira.

Swerve at all costs

There was a time when he could have been special. Then Gareth Barry gave him the Achilles chop in practice. Became kind of a fanny ever since then. It just didn’t work out with him here and I don’t think that will change.

I made a thread last year asking if you would have him back, what’s your opinion now?

He’s had a great season at Luton, would walk into our team in my opinion. I also want James back so maybe I’m just bored of no skill in the team.

Utftt
James Beattie was already past it the first time around.