Ball boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely crazy. The ball boys could wear gloves and masks; besides, the young are the group in least danger of catching Covid19.
They will still catch it, hence why the Covid rates shoots up when the Schools go back. It's just that the chances of them dying from it are much reduced in normal circumstances, unlike their teachers.

They will still catch it, hence why the Covid rates shoots up when the Schools go back. It's just that the chances of them dying from it are much reduced in normal circumstances, unlike their teachers.

Also they are more likely to bring it into the stadium. For the minute the best thing is to manage without them. No point in having unnecessary risk to anyone.

Is that why the lazy [Poor language removed] linesman wouldn't get it in the first half? They not allowed to touch it either?

Bit of a random one, sorry if been mentioned elsewhere… any idea why there were no ball boys last night?

Was it a particular tactic employed because of Burnley, or COVID restrictions, or just some other random reason and I’m looking in to it too much.
School the next day probably.

Bit of a random one, sorry if been mentioned elsewhere… any idea why there were no ball boys last night?

Was it a particular tactic employed because of Burnley, or COVID restrictions, or just some other random reason and I’m looking in to it too much.
I just realised - all the Young Boys were preparing to face Man U, and they'd have to be there well past their bed-time.

It was a strange one, because Pickford seemed to be purposely be taking his time collecting and setting it up for a goal kick. At one point, Allan screamed at him and was gesturing to speed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.