Baines out

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 mil is too good to turn down for his age and contract situation

onwards and upwards, bring in oviedo babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wasn't expecting him to start, but unlikely to be rested. Just had feet up for a month. Presume injured, hope not long term.

If we are going to sell him we should at least hold on to him until the end of January.
Wrong!! If he's going to be sold sell him early, get the money and use it to strengthen the squad now. Leaving it until the end of the month leaves the manager no room to manoeuvre and prices go through the roof. Personally I wouldn't sell him.

Got to be honest, same.

Seeing as Martinez said he'd like to reward Baines with a new contract, and 4 months down the line we've heard nothing more, I think we know what the conclusion of this will be.

Its so obvious, but like i said i'm not arsed if he stays or go, him leaving wont break us.

Wrong!! If he's going to be sold sell him early, get the money and use it to strengthen the squad now. Leaving it until the end of the month leaves the manager no room to manoeuvre and prices go through the roof. Personally I wouldn't sell him.

Agree to a point, but leaving it late could drive the price up...

Its so obvious, but like i said i'm not arsed if he stays or go, him leaving wont break us.

Yeah we've proved we can cope without him.

I love Baines, he's my favourite Everton player of all time I think (along with Cahill) but if he doesn't want to be here then get him out ASAP.

Yeah we've proved we can cope without him.

I love Baines, he's my favourite Everton player of all time I think (along with Cahill) but if he doesn't want to be here then get him out ASAP.

This all day long, he getting on as well so it a good time for us to plan for the future and get another young left back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.