Baines injury confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true that would be very disappointing indeed and so Everton.

If it is true and its a hamstring, then something is clearly very wrong at Everton FC.

Not the end of the world if true, could be worse, could've been a rom or jags, at least we have quality cover at left back

just thinking, for someone to know the injury diagnose it and set a time scale for recovery, the injury must have happened at least 2 or 3 day's ago. Injuries need to settle then be assessed(scanned) and then recovery times can be worked out,.
Tbf the lad did go on to say this
Yeah same lad told me, thought he was winding me up so id take him out my fantasy footy ha ha but hes serious. Needs an op again. Tests over the weekend but first fear is 12 weeks

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news but rumours are true about Baines.he got injured in training yesterday.

I don't doubt this rumour for a second.

Of course this was going to happen. If things go anything like last season, this is just the beginning.

Anyone slating the OP has very short memories, same lad broke Barkley lasy year before anyone else had a sniff of it...

Which is the main reason why the thread's still open.
Doubtless we'll know a lot more tomorrow

fwiw - I think the OP is passing on info which be believes to be right, I just hope he's either totally wrong, or it's not as bad as 12 weeks.

This just gives the chance for someone else to get injured lol,our injuries are like a game of Dominoe's,one falls,then everyone else falls right behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.