Baines injury confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you know, his last 2 injuries were freak injuries, he's fit now let him crack on
Fair enough but he's no Baines though is he. A team struggling to create chances and arguably our best player that can create chances is out for a rumoured 3 months and the deadline is 3 weeks away.

How do you know, his last 2 injuries were freak injuries, he's fit now let him crack on

I didn't say I did know, but unless I'm forgetting, has Oviedo been fully fit for a 12 week period since the injury against he snapped his leg?

I didn't say I did know, but unless I'm forgetting, has Oviedo been fully fit for a 12 week period since the injury against he snapped his leg?
That's because of how bad that first injury was, if you compare amount o injuries baines is as big a crock as he is

Fair enough but he's no Baines though is he. A team struggling to create chances and arguably our best player that can create chances is out for a rumoured 3 months and the deadline is 3 weeks away.
Tht was the worry last time, he came in scored goals created chances an we played better football, it's not the end of the world

The OP's a Blue.

ok.

*jumps off the couch
anigif_enhanced-16043-1408576466-10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.