Bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an openly gay man I see no contradiction between celebrating my sexuality and my highlighting the suggestion that just because a person works at a gay bar, stating that they would need to be a) warned not to masturbate on the job and b) he'd had that much sexual intercourse whilst at work that his arse exploded with semen because he'd farted, has perhaps crossed the line.

Thank you though for supporting those who stereotype gay men at work as deviants, unable to restrain their sexual desires - this won't fuel discrimination when employers look to hire staff in the future at all.

Also the joke was crap.
It might have been crap but I didn't get it. Thanks for explaining.

I do... It's an Angry Birds crossover promo with Everton and the Liver Building.

So a temporary Angry Bird statue/figure will be on the Liver Building in an Everton kit is my guess. The ultimate "who gives a toss" thing that ever existed.
It's nothing to do with that,this comes from quote by talksport doubt they would class angry birds exclusive as sad and bad news for Everton football club to come out in a few days this was came out yesterday morning from them

a club employee is the rumour . Sacking or 'mutual consent ' imminent . I think it's BS myself .
lol lol why would Koeman porking a club employee get him sacked? He's not in the army like where there's rules against it. Even if it were true it's his personal life, it's like sacking Rooney for that crap with the bird in the car the other week. I know it's just something you've heard but I reckon it's crap, no logical sense to that.

lol lol why would Koeman porking a club employee get him sacked? He's not in the army like where there's rules against it. Even if it were true it's his personal life, it's like sacking Rooney for that crap with the bird in the car the other week. I know it's just something you've heard but I reckon it's crap, no logical sense to that.
I don't believe it at all ( like I've said 4 times) but it's not exactly professional is it when he's got a wife . And what the rumour is , is that he got the long term PA sacked to employ the one he 'ALLEGEDLY ' goosed .

As I've said it's BS but if true it's not good conduct from a boss at a business to act in that way .

I don't believe it at all ( like I've said 4 times) but it's not exactly professional is it when he's got a wife . And what the rumour is , is that he got the long term PA sacked to employ the one he 'ALLEGEDLY ' goosed .

As I've said it's BS but if true it's not good conduct from a boss at a business to act in that way .
Not condoning it but my point is to people believing these rumours (I know you don't) is why would Koeman get sacked or agree to mutual termination for goosing a secretary? Same way Rooney won't get sacked or any other player for having a fling, it's their personal life, can probably get a bollocking from the powers that be for it getting out to the public but how could they legally sack him over it?

Rooney will a feild day if true ... Imagine the conversation in the morning ` what fine boss` ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.