BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't blame the club, Nike, Umbro or Kitbag - although it is a little frustrating. It's just how contracts work.

Hopefully they will give us something to have made the wait worthwhile, and get it out a lot earlier next year when contracts shouldn't be an issue.

has the new kit ben seen by anyone if not thats a sign that we will get it later through the new season beacuse thats everton and we love them

I don't blame the club, Nike, Umbro or Kitbag - although it is a little frustrating. It's just how contracts work.

Hopefully they will give us something to have made the wait worthwhile, and get it out a lot earlier next year when contracts shouldn't be an issue.

is the correct answer.

I'm not bothered about the release date, it's just the fact that we're the only club who hasn't seen a leaked picture of their kit yet.

I'm not bothered about the release date, it's just the fact that we're the only club who hasn't seen a leaked picture of their kit yet.
Hull haven't either so maybe Umbro are just really good at keeping their stuff under wraps. Although neither have Swansea, Southampton, Sunderland, West Ham so Adidas must be pretty good too...

Last edited:
Here are the dates for our last few kit releases...

Hull haven't either so maybe Umbro are just really good at keeping their stuff under wraps. Although neither have Swansea, Southampton, Sunderland, West Ham so Adidas must be pretty good too...
They're still throwing pencils into the suspended ceiling in the Umbro design department.

From Twitter (obviously)

Huffy‏@Chuff84
@Everton @efc_scottmcleod @efc_christine @thatjenpen Any sniff of the new kit? Even just a whiff? @umbro

Everton ‏@Everton 34m
@Chuff84 Hello. As a direct result of our contractual obligations to Nike, our first Umbro kit won't be released until early July (1/2)
Everton ‏@Everton 34m
@Chuff84 (2/2)... This is a timeline we’re obviously very keen to ensure is brought forward for the following season. Thanks, EFC.

Huffy ‏@Chuff84 22m
@Everton Thanks for the reply but I do you mean that we won't even get to see it until this date or that that is the launch date?

Everton ‏@Everton 10s
@Chuff84 Reveal and launch date TBC but we expect early July until further notice.

At least they know they need to bring it forward next season....

Status
Not open for further replies.