Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Esk

Something I´m curious about Esk, and I reckon you´re the best person to ask. Who is it the point man pursuing transfer target at Everton these days? I know you´ve said many times that the days of Kenwright making the final decisions have gone, and I got the impression that Mr Moshiri was himself very much involved in the courting of our new manager. But since it´s doubtful he´ll have the time or interest to be as involved as that for every potential transfer, I´m curious as to who is currently in charge of making bids, handling negotiations etc.

06d62d8fbb17405bbaa60618aa070e2c.jpg

@Esk

Something I´m curious about Esk, and I reckon you´re the best person to ask. Who is it the point man pursuing transfer target at Everton these days? I know you´ve said many times that the days of Kenwright making the final decisions have gone, and I got the impression that Mr Moshiri was himself very much involved in the courting of our new manager. But since it´s doubtful he´ll have the time or interest to be as involved as that for every potential transfer, I´m curious as to who is currently in charge of making bids, handling negotiations etc.

Actually Moshiri is extremely interested in our transfer attempts and deals. He is a football man who loves the game. Ryazantsev does most of his work for him in this regard and obviously now Koeman is on board he's heavily involved too in terms of selection and discussions.

witsel good player that he is has turned down a chance to move here before, if he and his agent are pissing around. Only two words are necessary.

It wasn't one of the presenters, it was a guy who covers Italian football I think and he phoned in - only caught the end of it.

IF Witzel and Mata don't happen, are we allowed to question Esk's credentials?

Question him?

Sod that. He said Witsel was done.

Done.

If Witsel doesn't sign - we don't question him - we banish him. Ban is ths only option. For his own good, he couldnt possibly recover after being so certain on Witsel.

Question him?

Sod that. He said Witsel was done.

Done.

If Witsel doesn't sign - we don't question him - we banish him. Ban is ths only option. For his own good, he couldnt possibly recover after being so certain on Witsel.

*pops into mod central for a meeting*

Actually Moshiri is extremely interested in our transfer attempts and deals. He is a football man who loves the game. Ryazantsev does most of his work for him in this regard and obviously now Koeman is on board he's heavily involved too in terms of selection and discussions.

Oh God he's going to sack Koeman in March and Moshiri will take over as gaffer himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.