Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi All,

Been trying to get me and son to an away game. Although season ticket holders we don't ever have enough credits to get some. I was looking on line. I can but Arsenal tickets for 100 wish pounds......wow! So question is how do these sites get them?

Hi All,

Been trying to get me and son to an away game. Although season ticket holders we don't ever have enough credits to get some. I was looking on line. I can but Arsenal tickets for 100 wish pounds......wow! So question is how do these sites get them?
Go on the match ticket thread on here. I nearly always get sorted with a ticket and as it says always at face valve
Might be a bit short notice for the weekend game

Make sure you go to all home cup games next season as they count as an away credit.
Then first away game you qualify for get the tickets, you cant pick and chose at first

Hi All,

Theres an everton home & away tickets group on facebook, bar the obvious ones like liverpool away you can get most games on there.

Always face value

The games not this weekend.
True. Stopped me going to London this weekend ha. I meant if he knows the game he wants to go too. Put in a request a few weeks before. Often people with credits will just get the tickets and then sell them too you. Do it for loads of games especially London Newcastle Bournemouth etc games. The lads always give it to you at face valve. Bit trickier for closer games like Manchester or villa

Status
Not open for further replies.