away kit launch 23/7/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeCoqSportifdesignaway.jpg

The new kit is clearly this.
Dont get me wrong its going to take some getting used to, but in MY opinion its possibly the best looking away shirt we have had for as long as I can think.

It says the design is inspired by one of Evertons earliest kits, so I think it's a "black watch"-kit, black with a scarlet (or pink-ish) sash across. If it's more scarlet than pink I think it might look really good.

It says the design is inspired by one of Evertons earliest kits, so I think it's a "black watch"-kit, black with a scarlet (or pink-ish) sash across. If it's more scarlet than pink I think it might look really good.

It's like the 90s all over again. "It's not red, it's salmon pink".

That's not scarlet. It's day-glo pink. It's not close to scarlet.

Good marketing though, I think Pienaar's the only guy in the team who could pull that shirt off. Stick Phil Neville in the adverts, and you'd never sell a single one.

I actually like it. I'm definitely going to get it over the home kit. Now I just wonder what the 3rd kit is going to look like. This looks more like something that would be our 3rd kit. So now they're going to have to do something crazy for our 3rd kit.

Loving it.

Great now knowing that I'll be more than happy to fork over my 40 quid for one of the kits.

More than man enough to be fine with wearing the pink - making it look good's just a bonus...

You know we're all going to pull with this on!...

I think it is a really great kit, better than the umbro aways and makes a change from white or yellow.
We might get a bit of stick from the opposition fans though.

I keep hearing the rumour that the 3rd kit is Purple and Silver, in the same style as the home kit and is in some way connected to the Rhys Jones Charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.