Away Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
03-04 was boss.

Hammered down all game and Pompey was the furthest away of the year about 3 days before christmas.

Think it was 2-1, Rooney definitely scored.

Think I still have Hyperthermia.
They didn't have a roof on the away stand at the time.
Easily the most soaked I've ever been at a game that.

I haven't got up to Goodison for over a year.
I've only done aways.
I've not seen us win for yonks.
I haven't seen us boss sides at home and hear the sirens inspire the crowd.

All I've seen is us play proper crap football and get battered by bum sides.
Bournemouth were bang average yesterday and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Loads stayed until injury time as well instead of getting off, simply because if we did score, we'd get another as they were there for the taking. Unlike Villa where we were just bloody awful.

Predicting 10 away wins, 3 losses and 6 draws this season. So far, so good ;) Just got the last loss and two draws to get, then we'll be on a winning streak to the end of the season.

Just to update this

4 away games in

1 point out of 12

Where I said the home form takes care of itself, we've now lost the last 2 games

My target of needing to get 30 points away from home (8 wins, 6 draws and a few defeats) to challenge at the top end of the table is looking a tad optimistic

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1

Goals conceded 6
Goals scored 1

Update 26th October 2019

5 away games in

1 point out of 15

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3

Goals conceded 9
Goals scored 3

Conclusion - utterly crap

I think we need a bigger data set before making any rushed conclusions. There are some tough games in that run...

...said Silva to Brands as he begs for his job.

Surely we are now at the last chance saloon with Silva. He simply HAS to win Saturday to save his job before the international break.

Defeat on Saturday and surely there csn be no way back for him, especially with a 2 week break coming up giving the clueless biffs in charge another chance to find someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Surely we are now at the last chance saloon with Silva. He simply HAS to win Saturday to save his job before the international break.

Defeat on Saturday and surely there csn be no way back for him, especially with a 2 week break coming up giving the clueless biffs in charge another chance to find someone who actually knows what they are doing.
I still dont get how a team such as Everton have gone a whole 3 years and a touch more,without winning 2,yes thats just 2 away games in the league away in a row since we won at west brom and that Lukaku hattrick scored past pickford at sunderland lol

Yeah we have to win a draw and I still think he will go. They got a crap defence and seem all over the place, yet we are somewhere similar haha. They worked hard against city on Saturday and played them the other week so they may tire towards the end. They press high so we need to be on the ball at the back and attack at speed. He will properly play Sigurdsson now tho so there goes that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.