Away Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually like to see a member of the hierarchy be it Brands, DBB or someone else, call out this horrendous "form".

It's been getting some media attention recently due to how horrific it is but we have nothing to lose now by drawing more attention to it, in the hope it might bring some improvement at least.

Of course they won't because the theme of failure is embedded within the clubs senior management so nobody calls attention to anything for fear of being criticised themselves.

I don't think we'll win on Saturday, Soton's efforts against City were worrying and we'll crumble if they come at us hard enough. Point at best.

If it means he stays in post, then I'll always want and take the win but I reckon this will be Silva's final game in charge. It just isn't acceptable anymore, not that it ever was.

I still dont get how a team such as Everton have gone a whole 3 years and a touch more,without winning 2,yes thats just 2 away games in the league away in a row since we won at west brom and that Lukaku hattrick scored past pickford at sunderland lol

Its absolutely insane mate, we've got one of the best away followings compared to about 90%. of other football teams, they travel for miles and miles, support the team through thick and thin, wind and rain and every fortnight they watch our lot turn up offering some of the most abject performances we've seen from an Everton side.

Let alone winning Saturday, this rot simply has to stop and it needs to be looked into why it's happening so much.

If the players can't be arsed, strip them of staying at hotels the night before and getting pampered and see how they like it like lower league clubs have to do it and setting off 4am on a coach to then go and play.

I'm serious by the way, if they aren't willing to put the desired effort in, take away all the trimmings they barely deserve and get right back to basics

Update 25th November 2019

6 away games in

4 points out of 18

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3
Southampton away 2-1

Goals conceded 10
Goals scored 5

So at the 6th time of asking we managed to break our away day duck and as things stand it looks like Silva is gonna be given the chance to save his job against 2nd place Leicester and 1st place RS

Hmmmmm, I can't see this going too well

Update 1st December 2019

7 away games in

4 points out of 21

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3
Southampton away 2-1
Leicester away 1-2

Goals conceded 12
Goals scored 6

Standard

Updated 28th December 2019

9 away games in

8 points out of 27 (we've got the same amount of points in last 2 games than we got in previous 7 away games)

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3
Southampton away 2-1
Leicester away 1-2

Man utd away 1-1
Newcastle away 2-1

Goals conceded 14
Goals scored 9

With Silva - 4 points out of 21
Without Silva - 4 points out of 6

We have a bit of momentum now, though tough game away to City coming up. Can we be resilient, solid, organised yet pose a threat up top against them. Let's hope so!

Updated 5th January 2020

10 away games in

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3
Southampton away 2-1
Leicester away 1-2

Post Silva

Man utd away 1-1
Newcastle away 2-1
Man City away 1-2

Goals conceded 16
Goals scored 10

8 points from 30 available

Updated 5th January 2020

10 away games in

Palace away 0-0
Villa away 0-2
Bournmeouth away 1-3
Burnley away 0-1
Brighton away 2-3
Southampton away 2-1
Leicester away 1-2

Post Silva

Man utd away 1-1
Newcastle away 2-1
Man City away 1-2

Goals conceded 16
Goals scored 10

8 points from 30 available

All close games. We just don't have the quality at either end of the pitch to see games through. There's always a mistake in our defence and we struggle to break teams down, especially when they let us have the ball.

West Ham away next. Our old pal will fancy that one a lot.

All close games. We just don't have the quality at either end of the pitch to see games through. There's always a mistake in our defence and we struggle to break teams down, especially when they let us have the ball.

West Ham away next. Our old pal will fancy that one a lot.

I just updated it like a knobhead mate, wastes another 1 minute of not thinking about today lol

Updated 18th January 2020

11 away games in

D : Palace away 0-0
L : Villa away 0-2
L : Bournmeouth away 1-3
L : Burnley away 0-1
L : Brighton away 2-3
W : Southampton away 2-1
L : Leicester away 1-2

Post Silva

D : Man utd away 1-1
W : Newcastle away 2-1
L : Man City away 1-2
D : West Ham away 1-1

Goals conceded 17
Goals scored 11

9 points from 33 available

Updated 18th January 2020

11 away games in

D : Palace away 0-0
L : Villa away 0-2
L : Bournmeouth away 1-3
L : Burnley away 0-1
L : Brighton away 2-3
W : Southampton away 2-1
L : Leicester away 1-2

Post Silva

D : Man utd away 1-1
W : Newcastle away 2-1
L : Man City away 1-2
D : West Ham away 1-1

Goals conceded 17
Goals scored 11

9 points from 33 available

To get Europe we really need 19 or 20 wins each season. If we carry on with this away form, it means we're relying on getting 14 or 15 home wins out of 19 each season :Blink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.