Attendance v Bormuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all. Looking for some help, AFCB fan here. (Congrats on staying up and all that)
I run an attendance competition throughout the season, end of season winner (which comes with a prize) hinges on crowd at Goodison Park last Sunday. Unfortunately, neither yours, ours, or anyone wants to publish the official attendance
Can anyone point me in direction of somewhere I can get what might be considered the 'offiical' attendance? Maybe someone on your forums runs similar comp and had had same issue?
Thanks in advance
If you took up your full 3000 allocation 39,300ish.
If not - 38,900ish.
The away section looked about 90% to me.
Try Monday's newspapers.

Hi all. Looking for some help, AFCB fan here. (Congrats on staying up and all that)
I run an attendance competition throughout the season, end of season winner (which comes with a prize) hinges on crowd at Goodison Park last Sunday. Unfortunately, neither yours, ours, or anyone wants to publish the official attendance
Can anyone point me in direction of somewhere I can get what might be considered the 'offiical' attendance? Maybe someone on your forums runs similar comp and had had same issue?
Thanks in advance
Says 40,157 here...God's knows if its true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_214822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_214822_Chrome.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 67

If you took up your full 3000 allocation 39,300ish.
If not - 38,900ish.
The away section looked about 90% to me.
Try Monday's newspapers.

I heard they took 800 with them. But if that is the case then the upper tier would have been sold to Everton supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.