Atmosphere Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the spirit ;)
Leave to one side the issue about whether big Dunc is a decent coach or not he isn't a miracle worker and I fail to see how the Everton defence that played the last few games will defend against any half decent team let alone a fluid and quick young Chelsea team.

Will the atmosphere be better on Saturday ? Yes probably .

Will Ferguson make any difference ? Who knows but so far there is nothing in his coaching CV to suggest that he is able to make a material change.

If only he were a bit younger... we could have him as player manager and watch him skittle a few defenders from that there London team.

I think if Dunc shows a bit of passion on the touchline especially when we score then Goodison will be bouncing, could be a big turning point this

Spot on. Hate comments that our fanbase is hard to please. The whole of Goodison will applaud if you close down their keeper. A tackle can get the whole crowd up. We are not hard to please we have just been served awful displays lately by managers and players

Leave to one side the issue about whether big Dunc is a decent coach or not he isn't a miracle worker and I fail to see how the Everton defence that played the last few games will defend against any half decent team let alone a fluid and quick young Chelsea team.

Will the atmosphere be better on Saturday ? Yes probably .

Will Ferguson make any difference ? Who knows but so far there is nothing in his coaching CV to suggest that he is able to make a material change.

You’re overthinking it.

Sure, things might go from bad to worse under Big Dunc.

But right now, after weeks of negative introspective in Evertonia when we have just sat back awaiting the inevitable axe to fall on Silva, the mist is clearing and I for one am very enthused and excited about the Chelsea game.

The season starts tomorrow :)

COYBB

Status
Not open for further replies.