Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many likely to be going over for this? 2,000? With 1,000+ buying for a credit and not going...
I think that sounds about right. Can't see us taking much more than 2,000 given the relatively short notice and a lot of people will be keeping their powder dry for Lyon by the looks of it.

As an aside, has anyone going on the Sport Options trip got any info about what we do regarding checking-in, getting boarding passes, etc? Sport Ops haven't replied to my email.

So whats Parma like? Not booked any accommodation yet.
Flying into Milan on the Wednesday. Might stay in Milan that night, or might stay in Parma for 2 nights, or Reggio Emilia.
Parma has got lots of bars/ resturants and plenty to see, and if there's a booze ban in reggio , parma is definitly the place to stay,
15 mins on train to reggio .
Also milan - parma was about €20 on train,
On italian trani website.

Surprise, surprise, problems again with online ticket ordering for the game: selected tickets, then all the way through to payment - and I can't pay as the click box isn't active. EVERY time there's a problem on the website, why can't Everton get it right? God help us if we get a new stadium and increase capacity - and demand - by 50%!!!!!

I won't ever defend Everton over admin as they've been terrible for 30 years, but that said - I've not had a problem with online tickets this season - what are you using to book?

Parma has got lots of bars/ resturants and plenty to see, and if there's a booze ban in reggio , parma is definitly the place to stay,
15 mins on train to reggio .
Also milan - parma was about €20 on train,
On italian trani website.

"booze ban"... where's this from?

I won't ever defend Everton over admin as they've been terrible for 30 years, but that said - I've not had a problem with online tickets this season - what are you using to book?
It was that quick, i thought i was on the wrong site!

Flying Stansted to Milan on Thursday morning and landing at Malpensa at 11.40: anyone getting there at the same time and driving across to Reggio Emilia? If so, it would be great to share a car/costs. Flying back to Stansted on Friday evening at 21.45.

07711 381384 if you are and have room for another Evertonian there and back please.

Anyone getting 22:30 train from Reggio Emilia to Milano Centrale next week message me!

Yeah I'm on that one with my dad.

Still wondering where the hell my ticket is, the club have been terrible this season. I buy all my tickets online and in previous years, ethey would arrive maybe a day or two later. Every one I've ordered this season has took about a Week, which is pushing things a bit when they've started selling them only 2 weeks in advance instead of 3. Checked my eTicketing and according to that, they haven't even been sent out yet and I ordered them Monday morning.

That said, I've also been waiting 3 weeks for the 3rd kit I ordered for click and collect. Communication and accessibility with the club has gone down the toilet this season. Don't even get me started on trying to ring the box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.