Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we on the pre season tour/training that Sam told us he'd organised before he left us? I remember him saying in a few interviews ' Pre season is already sorted' Or did he mean his month in Dubai?

Are we on the pre season tour/training that Sam told us he'd organised before he left us? I remember him saying in a few interviews ' Pre season is already sorted' Or did he mean his month in Dubai?
I have the feeling he had nothing done for us at all gamewise myself,and him saying that was him playing along with thinking or acting as though he would be here,might just be me that though.

Putting two and two together and probably getting five - some of the games that he organised were scrapped because plenty had heard rumours about games against Wigan, Blackpool and at least one in Germany, apparently Mainz. We are of course not playing of them.

We were linked to be playing Blackburn and that's on so yenno.

However, Austria is the usual training camp destination so he probably organised that with the guidance of someone at the club. Probably Contract Dave, logistics and stuff like that are his sort of business to organise I'm sure.

shocking that they dont stream this for free. I am not a ST holder / official member. Expect most of the other friendlies to be available somewhere else than Everton TV.

I watched the training match over and it was interesting seeing Vlasic in the number 10 role he seemed to enjoy and throve being the middle...

Lookman was a little worrying, granted its only training however he had minimal movement, looked uninterested and everytime he picked up the ball on the left wing he would simply drive horizontally and offlod a short 1-2m pass everytime

The “bibs” who were by far the better side focussed alot on cross field switches to Walcott and looked to be only allowed a certain amount of time on the ball whether under pressure or not

Baningime looked really comfortable and remains my faviourite youth player i really hope he breaks through this season

Besic looked lively and was always willing to take the ball and look to move it into an advanced position and had a couple of nice switches to mirrallas

Dissapointing to see Walcott dispossessed so many times by Martina however it looks like the source of our attacking will come from a cross field switch to Walcott and flooding the box- i imagine that will be this evenings tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.