Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We isn’t Bernard getting any hate? Give the ball away for their goal and has been showing poor final balls when in loads of space

Attackers lose the ball mate, they just do. Gomes giving away a needless foul and switching off is what caused it. Along with Keane sleeping.

Not at all, but can see the reasoning behind it instead of being a tit about it - Iwobi and Kean joined a few days ago and aren't up to speed.

Wesley joined Villa abar 3 months ago and has been with them to training camps and everything, played friendlies, etc.

How you can't see the difference between the situations you've brought up is well and truly beyond me.
Both players joined almost a month ago. And they don't need to get up to a great speed to match DCL and Gomes.

....as I said, the key ingredients are missing throughout the team. Saying that, the defending was woeful but sadly predictable.

Reminds me the way Martinez set up the team, poor deliberate buildup vulnerable to losing possession with no midfielders capable of regaining possession.

Difficult to find an easier chance than that. That was a proper centre half finish. Smack it down the middle of the goal and hope for the best.
If you’re a striker of any note you fkin welly it into a corner and it’s a goal.

However that kin bellend decidedes to side foot it down the middle where their goalie and 3 defenders are waiting.

Kin kick this pile of turd out of our club now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.