Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Kean coming on and netting a goal.

I'm certainly not saying this because I've put him in my fantasy squad.

I nearly went and bought sky sports just now, friggin £23 a bloody month WTF Everton are on about 5 times a season, they can GTF

I think thats good value tbh, if you watch alot of sport. I would rather pay that than these firestick things.

I can’t believe how excited I am about this game.

I am so much on edge Mrs. Khal has taken herself off to do the big supermarket shop she normally does of a Saturday.

Which is a result for me :dance:

If we win, and I think we will, I will stare at the league table with EFC on top until the screen wears out :dance:

COYBB
Crikey I wish I could be as optimistic as you it must be wonderful
I’m already hiding behind the sofa with a few cans

I think thats good value tbh, if you watch alot of sport. I would rather pay that than these firestick things.

I don't have IPTV either, didn't like it, missed being able to record stuff, plus it kept buffering, I normally stream games as but sick of crap quality so I was thinking of going legit.

Crikey I wish I could be as optimistic as you it must be wonderful
I’m already hiding behind the sofa with a few cans

I am like this every time we are live on TV for some reason.

It must be because the whole country can watch us because I never get this nervous before a normal home game when I am in attendance :(

I am like this every time we are live on TV for some reason.

It must be because the whole country can watch us because I never get this nervous before a normal home game when I am in attendance :(
Blimey I worry that the whole country can watch us making arses of ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.