Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another piss poor start to a season when the opportunity has presented itself for us to hit the ground running.

3 inconsistent performances, 1 goal scored and some absolute donkeys who have all the composure of a Virgin

You're being very kind with inconsistent. Id say poor boring performances. We've played 3 very very average sides. A gift of a opening fixture list to get really good point on the board.
But im now of the opinion we are not really that better than those 3 sides. We are very average ourselves.

We are an utter joke of a club. It doesn't matter who we have as manager, who we have as players. We'll always be crap because we accepted our fate. Every year is the same. We'll still get our normal garbage upper mid-table finish and improve somewhat as the season progresses. We'll get knocked out of both cups early with embarrassing defeats amd nobody will be shocked and it will all be passed of as a successful season by the charlatans who run us. I hate pretty much everything about this club these days apart from our fans and even half of them do my head in!

For [Poor language removed] sake! I spent a small fortune on a bottle of bubbly earlier to celebrate us going top of the league above that lot & now I'm probably off to A&E as my foot is absolutely killing me after trying to boot the coffee table across the room thanks to Walcotts miss.

I packed it in after 60 mins.

We are utterly predictable.

Long since got no enjoyment from the actual football, I only get something from transfer gossip, the new stadium, and discussions about the board and ownership.

Sad really.

They all got it badly wrong today.

Picking Schneiderlin and Gomes together just won't work. No pace or bite in that midfield.

For Silva to then stupidly go to a 4-4-2, but not bring Davies on to actually have a midfielder who drives forward, is equally as poor. Crap from all of them.

Iwobi looked bright and was unlucky. Walcott's miss just shows how short we are still in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.