Match Thread Aston Villa vs. Everton - Carabao Cup Third Round

Your MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted onana ,but garner was ecellent alongside him, branthwaite another solid performance and dcl 2 in 2 had good game, they all played well tbh the subs put us under pressure dyche nearly blew a solid performance

Garner and Onana …just trips off the tongue 😛. Had Garner as my MoM , but loved it when Onana tacked and won the ball deep in their half , gave it to Gana who gave it away,so Onana tackled the Villa player and won it back again. Whatever formation we play , we need these two sitting in front of our defence and creating attacks.

I went for Tarks.........I think I have a man crush on him but he is just so reliable.
Great for Jimmy Garner and he is going to be massive for us.
Onana when we involve him by giving him the ball is a great player yet if we don't involve him then he LOOKS like a passenger. Give him the ball and keep him involved and 30 odd million is cheap

Garner and Onana …just trips off the tongue 😛. Had Garner as my MoM , but loved it when Onana tacked and won the ball deep in their half , gave it to Gana who gave it away,so Onana tackled the Villa player and won it back again. Whatever formation we play , we need these two sitting in front of our defence and creating attacks.
Garnana, sounds like an exotic fruit that you’d never find me eating

Status
Not open for further replies.