Match Thread Aston Villa vs. Everton - Carabao Cup Third Round

Your MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished 1-1 mate. Not so bad
Just got back from the game and it was 2-1? If you get confused just count the amount of times the ball goes in the net, it’s not hard 💁🏻‍♂️

I’m happy for Dom, most of his best form was covid / no crowds. Hopefully he stays fit and we can see the best of him, and his maturity live.

Proud to be a blue!

Last night's match at Villa Park was my first away game for a very long time.

I have received criticism on here in the past for questioning our support, but at Villa Park last night our fans were nothing short of magnificent.

From the first whistle to the last we got behind all of our players. Particularly Dom. And it paid dividends!

We now all seem to be pulling in the same direction.

COYB

Very good.

Our Model Blindspots in the first couple of games of the season was Michael Keane and Neil Maupay.

Now that the one has left and the other has been benched, we are winning.

Makes perfect sense.
Liverpool model blind spot = win the league and get to every final, Everton model blind spot = relegation. Fecking typical. Sort the model blind spot Bill.

Now that we have relatively few injuries (only really Seamus is a first team player), our squad is able to compete. If we can keep the most of this squad fit on a regular basis, we will improve and probably have enough. 1 or 2 injuries and suspensions in certain positions, and we really will be up against it.

Maybe best game for Onana in blue shirt. Jack was very good too. Danjuma reminds me on Gray, don't want to pass the ball. Staring without few first squad players show we have now, with injury free Dom and Jack, real depth and it is good to know. Luton must win game for building momentum....

Status
Not open for further replies.