Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's probably not wise to go away to Villa and press them on their own turf, but our lack of urgency when Villa are quite obviously trying to build an attack from out the back is infuriating.

Did anyone notice the look on Danjumas face when he took the ball into the corner?

100% he was looking around at the other players thinking ‘ you lot ain’t footballers… I think I have made a huge mistake!’

Not funny
Nope, not at all mate. But considering that we actually look worse than we did last season, I fully expect utter desperation from Moshiri or those he brings in as investors, and who will do anything to avoid relegation and the financial meltdown that could cause.
I definitely don’t want Allardyce by the way. I’m just saying that there is already that feeling of deja vu about this coming season.

I honestly don't even know why we are so arsed about Everton anymore, it's just out of habit now isn't it.

We are even worse than mediocre, there's just nothing there at all to be hopeful of.

Patterson, Onana, Gueye, Iwobi, Doucoure, Keane and Tarkowski could be hauled off at half time and have no complaints such was that inept, limp, disjointed lack of effort then.

Status
Not open for further replies.