Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Villa, Moyes can complain about United's fixtures all he likes, Villa have had to play 5 of the top 6 already and have come away with 10 points.

It'll be a draw, every Villa fixture I watch bar one it always ends up a draw.

chicoazul said:
It's a proven scientific fact that nothing on the planet worth having has come from the midlands

Very good again Chico;), just one thing though Spitfires came from Birmingham:dodgy: COYB.

23-23-7557926480_17cc030455_k.jpg

Castle Bromwich

Add the following..

Black Sabbath
Robert Plant
Editors
ELO
Napalm Death
Ocean Colour Scene
Moody Blues
UB40
The Twang
The Streets
Kasabian (East Mids I think)
Duran Duran

Dunno but thats pretty decent.

still a fair few ticks in their end, was gonna go but work calls. 10er each online as well in certain areas. Bargain.

It saddens me that Chico wrote more for a match preview than I've written for my biology homework in a week

Great preview though. 3-0 to the mighty blues.

It saddens me that Chico wrote more for a match preview than I've written for my biology homework in a week

Great preview though. 3-0 to the mighty blues.

Maybe see if he'll do your homework for you? He's good like that.

Hi all, Villa fan in peace here. Just joined up to let those of you going to the match (or, indeed, those not going) know that Villa have put together a pretty decent collector's item of a programme for the game. I can't post a link but go onto Villa's official site and you'll be able to see it.

There's plenty of respect for Everton at Villa Park and this fixture is probably the most historic in all football - here's to a decent game and may the best team win.

Last edited:
The lateness of this one has ruined the game for me. There's no way I can read the preview and get my head ready for the game by kick off. It's just not enough time. Gutted to be honest. Chico you should really take a pay cut if you're not going to put your full effort behind these previews and getting them posted in a timely manner

Hi all, Villa fan in peace here. Just joined up to let those of you going to the match (or, indeed, those not going) know that Villa have put together a pretty decent collector's item of a programme for the game. I can't post a link but go onto Villa's official site and you'll be able to see it.

There's plenty of respect for Everton at Villa Park and this fixture is probably the most historic in all football - here's to a decent game and may the best team win.

Welcome to the forum mate and thanks for the info. Obviously I hope we utterly destroy you tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.