Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice write up Chics. First time round I just enjoyed the pictures but I've read it now, promise.

Up the blues.

Oh look, another preview.

koff Chico.

More garbage spouted by the globe trotting megahead, 1 star, would not read again.

Agreed fully with these like.

What do you think of Villa fans though Cheex?

I know quite a few sound ones so don't mind them, great traditional football club with a brilliant history but that would make boring reading wouldn't it? I mean my preview defo does too but they sing them awful songs and try too hard. Plus they're from Birmingham.

...love the pics, a couple of difficult games coming up but I suppose all games are difficult for us. Could be a few goals in this one with the Belgium Bros on opposing sides, happy if we score one more than them.

I see a high scoring game also. As long as we win it can be 10-9 for all we care :) Howard mightn't be happy, but hey a wins a win lol

Never had any animosity toward Villa. Seems like a fine club with good tradition.

That said, there's Everton league points on the line, so they're sh*te and deserve a good beating.

Toffees 3-1 Villans. Just because I expect that cheeky Belgian to sneak one in when we're not looking.

Whyyyy did I agree to work Saturdays. Gonna have to catch this one via BBC live text, which I only get to check twice - once right at the start of the game and once after it finishes.

There's something about Birmingham for chico there, you can feel it. Even the London-centric London clubs get an easier ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.