2023/24 Ashley Young

He didn't give a penalty away today though did he? The game had NO penalties. How are people not getting their head round this!

Played his part in 3 points today.

Let's not let truth get in way of a good slagging off session.

He's playing his part in us getting to safety.
Also played his part in us not already being safe with own goals, penalties conceded, red cards and mistakes leading directly to goals.

I am it seems a minority that none of the pen claims had substance. They where weak claims that may have been given in the 1st season of VAR when Liverpool and especially Salah exploited the contact (no matter how feeble) rule by exaggerating it. I applaud VAR today. Besides that point I do not want to see Young ever again play at full back. On the verge of a red card and on the verge of a penalty more often than not. Dyche seems blind to what most Evertonians can see and believe but seems either unknowing or stubborn

He didn't give a penalty away today though did he? The game had NO penalties. How are people not getting their head round this!

Played his part in 3 points today.

Let's not let truth get in way of a good slagging off session.

He's playing his part in us getting to safety.

He had 3 goes and got away with it mate.

He's a massive massive weak link on that right side cos his legs have gone. It's like a time bomb waiting to go off against better younger players - see Chelsea when 3 of the 6 came from his side when it was him and Coleman being "solid".

See how he gets on against the RS.