2023/24 Ashley Young

He had 3 goes and got away with it mate.

He's a massive massive weak link on that right side cos his legs have gone. It's like a time bomb waiting to go off against better younger players - see Chelsea when 3 of the 6 came from his side when it was him and Coleman being "solid".

See how he gets on against the RS.
Yeah let see... I'am more than happy for him to start on Wednesday.

I am it seems a minority that none of the pen claims had substance. They where weak claims that may have been given in the 1st season of VAR when Liverpool and especially Salah exploited the contact (no matter how feeble) rule by exaggerating it. I applaud VAR today. Besides that point I do not want to see Young ever again play at full back. On the verge of a red card and on the verge of a penalty more often than not. Dyche seems blind to what most Evertonians can see and believe but seems either unknowing or stubborn
watching at the game I didnt think any were pens, sadly watching it back on tv now, they could be pens in the fupped up modern game, but dont forget the ref never called any of them either. We've had stronger claims not given, so koff clattenforest

watching at the game I didnt think any were pens, sadly watching it back on tv now, they could be pens in the fupped up modern game, but dont forget the ref never called any of them either. We've had stronger claims not given to koff clattenforest
I agree, contact on possibly 2 of the calls but the contact was minimal. As I said the first year of VAR and they would have been nailed on. We are always in doubt now with as you say the 'fupped up modern game'. I still believe if the ref had given the penalties then VAR would have supported the ref. VAR is a main supporter of the refs decision unless it is blatantly obvious. That is what VAR is now (support the ref and not make him look a fool. Any doubt and the ref decision stands)