2023/24 Ashley Young

His corners were actually far better today, proper floated balls than just drilling it into a crowd bodies.

Not good enough though, stuck with him for this season but needs to be binned once we reach next summer. A new LB is paramount.

Thellwel is stealing a living.

A present for Dyche this.

Doesnt fit into Thelwells typical signings but brings experience and he used to be a teammate of Dyche's.

He is shocking...i dont know what attributes he brings.

Every game he has been awful.

Got to play Mykolenko. If he's not up to the level we need defensively then a new left back needs to be signed in January.

Young has been the complete opposite of what I was expecting so far.

I wasnt against the signing as I thought he would at least bring in a ton of experience and a wise old head who retains the ball well and doesnt make silly mistakes whilst thinking he would struggle to play every game due to his age etc.

Instead we have got a bloke who doesnt look out of place age wise but keeps making terrible sloppy mistakes.

Just as well we have some good left backs to fill in for him eh?

After the break, I would like to see myko back as LB....give him a run of games because young struggles massively with people running at him, and against arsenal next, it could be murdered literally by saka continously running at him.

A present for Dyche this.

Doesnt fit into Thelwells typical signings but brings experience and he used to be a teammate of Dyche's.

He is shocking...i dont know what attributes he brings.

Every game he has been awful.

Got to play Mykolenko. If he's not up to the level we need defensively then a new left back needs to be signed in January.

…when somebody is a Thelwell luvvie and has an agenda against Dyche lol