2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that display on Thursday a part of me was hoping it'd be [not that I want Martina, but rather him than Williams] Martina - Keane - Holgate - Baines, but alas Koeman's blind faith appears to have no bounds at all, even after admitting Williams made a terrible mistake against whatever that side was called in the Europa League! This guy would not get in any other side in the division.

One average performance and Kenny is banished from the squad, this fella starts his 87th consecutive game despite costing us a goal every game, it's absolutely disgusting in all honesty.

One average performance and Kenny is banished from the squad, this fella starts his 87th consecutive game despite costing us a goal every game, it's absolutely disgusting in all honesty.
It's because he's a Koeman signing, and he refuses to admit he's a liability. It's sad, and costing us massively. That mistake in the second half that could have led to a penalty, I nearly lobbed my laptop at the tv.

It's because he's a Koeman signing, and he refuses to admit he's a liability. It's sad, and costing us massively. That mistake in the second half that could have led to a penalty, I nearly lobbed my laptop at the tv.

He's a Walsh signing, very well documented if you haven't realise.

He's done. Every f'n match there's another boneheaded error leading to a goal. Sit him and play Holgate and Keane until Jags is back. He was solid enough last year but now it's a wrap. Came into preseason out of shape and now playing horribly, smh.

What the hell happened to him? A colossus for Swansea and Wales but an utter joke for us, is it age catching up or is it step up proving just too big for him?

What the hell happened to him? A colossus for Swansea and Wales but an utter joke for us, is it age catching up or is it step up proving just too big for him?

There was no expectation at Swansea or Wales to perform consistently at a high level.

He performed very well for both of them at times, but there was never an expectation; a demand to play well.

He's come here where we expect him to perform and he's folding under pressure making costly errors leading to goals.

It's disgraceful- it ought to be one of Williams or Martina starting every game until Jagielka is back, then neither of them should be starting as it ought to be Holgate-Keane-Jagielka-Baines until Coleman is fit, and then a straight choice between Holgate and Jagielka until Mori is back. It ain't difficult is it.

This guy would make my team of worst 11 I have ever seen play for Everton, and I have seen some states.

I cannot fathom how he successfully manages to thwack it into an opponent and then either clumsily smash them over or give them a free run in to score.

He is stealing a living here, earning more a week than most of us earn in a year.

For all the fitness monitoring and sports science staff at Finch Farm..Williams looks as though hes spent more time at Finch Lane Chippy. From the start of the season he was blowing for tugs early in games and sweating cobs. Hes clearly unfit and out of his depth now and how the hell hes getting so much pitch time is beyond me as hes patently a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.