Articles from The Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues,

A reminder to not publish any articles from The Athletic.

It's a subscription site and they have quite rightly pulled us up over posts in this forum containing their articles.

Sadly warnings and bans to anyone who shares content to The Athletic.

Thanks
Does that mean,as how would they know the piece is here,that they come and visit this site to view it,to see how happy most people are lol,
i always wonder do they only know if they came here or is there some type of auto thing that lets them know

Does that mean,as how would they know the piece is here,that they come and visit this site to view it,to see how happy most people are lol,
i always wonder do they only know if they came here or is there some type of auto thing that lets them know

Can be done automatically. Bit like if you put a paragraph into google and you get any number of hits for it.

Hi journalists. Please write more stories about how we've played one good team and are in relegation despite having a vastly superior squad to most of the teams we've played and how the manager won't drop players clearly out of form or just plain ineffective. Ta. Also, remember when we used to have youth players in the first team.
When was the last decent youth player we had come through? I said decent, so don't include Tom Davies.

Barkley most likely?

I guess the problem is when you identify an issue in your youth recruitment and set up and you correct it you won't see the improved quality for a good while.

When was the last decent youth player we had come through? I said decent, so don't include Tom Davies.

Barkley most likely?

I guess the problem is when you identify an issue in your youth recruitment and set up and you correct it you won't see the improved quality for a good while.
We should have seen youngsters a lot more this season. I don't mean the top end level a la Barkley and Rooney but we've been doing well in the PL2 so there should be squad players in there. They need game time to get up to pace and gain confidence. Surely with a completely ineffective central midfield, there's one player somewhere in the setup that can tackle(Morgan and Delph cannot) and at worst do what they do (easy passes and launching the ball off the other side of the field)

We should have seen youngsters a lot more this season. I don't mean the top end level a la Barkley and Rooney but we've been doing well in the PL2 so there should be squad players in there. They need game time to get up to pace and gain confidence. Surely with a completely ineffective central midfield, there's one player somewhere in the setup that can tackle(Morgan and Delph cannot) and at worst do what they do (easy passes and launching the ball off the other side of the field)

Haivng watched the PL2 team though, I've always felt they are set up to try and win any game no matter what, rather than developing the player. I'd rather our PL2 team finish mid-table and have the players learn and improve on their strengths, even if it isn't always working.

Status
Not open for further replies.