Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
only as a note for 'paper talk'.

i [Poor language removed] my little knickers then..

and in the manchester evening news.

We should only sell if its either a straight swap for Rooney or its enough money to pay the first instalment on redeveloping Goodison.

I have little faith that Arteta or indeed any modern footballer has anything even approaching the concept of loyalty.

Bryan are you still wearing knickers?

Bullshit story if you ask me. Arteta is a fantastic footballer - a rare gem who is criminally underrated. He seems the loyal type, and if he had a desire to leave Everton, you'd have thought he'd have moved on by now.

I'd love him at United. He'd add some much needed guile to our midfield, but alas it won't happen - as much as I want to see his delicate features and shy smile beaming in a red shirt. I wouldn't read too much into it being on the United website or MEN - all these bullshit stories do the rounds like this...

Bullshit story if you ask me. Arteta is a fantastic footballer - a rare gem who is criminally underrated. He seems the loyal type, and if he had a desire to leave Everton, you'd have thought he'd have moved on by now.

I'd love him at United. He'd add some much needed guile to our midfield, but alas it won't happen - as much as I want to see his delicate features and shy smile beaming in a red shirt. I wouldn't read too much into it being on the United website or MEN - all these bullshit stories do the rounds like this...

Kind words there, hope Ferguson says the exact same =)

I doubt they value him as highly as we do. 40 million tag on him or he's going nowhere. If they really want him they either pay up or do the usual "he'll walk for free in two years time" malarkey that they did with Rooney.

I want Moyes to play harder ball than he did with Lescott, if there is any truth in these rumours.

clubcall.com eatsleepsport sport.co.uk goal.com

its like the scene from outbreak.

"This rumour has gone airborne."

I cannot see where Arteta would fit in or feature in the Man Ure line up. Any how 10 mill must be some joke line from the Simpsons.

still amazes me how many would accept 12.5 though.....and that was even before he was injured for a year almost !

Goat, sorry not made myself clear. Cannot see SAF dropping the likes of Carrick or Scholes to make way.

I actually think Arteta would get in before both Scholes and Carrick, Scholes is getting on and next season will be his last, and Carrick is just not very good very over-rated.

If Arteta made the switch to United, he'd definitely be an asset to them and would be in the side ahead of Scholes and Carrick. Don't get me wrong, Scholes is a legend and will go down as one of United's best ever - but at this point in his career he's on his last legs and Arteta offers more. Carrick is capable of some extremely good football - but most of the time he's average at best. Arteta's miles better than him.

I want Arteta at Everton forever though.

Carrick at times is a superb player, but other times he looks very, very poor.

I know it may sound mad to say but since he has joined United he has not improved, I thought he was a really good player at WHU and Spurs, but since moving he has not progressed, where as I would of thought he would of been a player right at the top of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.