Arteta, will he or wont he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

And given his performance against Bolton he can surely see that he is better off with us, because at a bigger club he wouldn't play again for 2 weeks after playing like that!

Yes. Moyes probably needs to sign someone else though in midfield like MF before Arteta renews his contract.

Arteta is the life blood for our team at the present. I think he believes we are on the up and are at the beginning of great things. He may watch how we respond in the summer with any dealings to be made. If we take the bull by the horns and deal wisely I think he will stay. Unlike VDM he seems to enjoy this area immensly.;)

i am uncertain now, he left himself a lot of 'wiggle room' recently with talk about 'agent talks' and 'atletico offers'

surely he realises he gets more exposure and cash in the PL than he does in some jerk water club that plays seventh fiddle in spain.

Crap like that will go on until he either goes on a Bosman or he gets a new deal relevant to his present status at the club. If he was English and playing in Spain you'd expect him to want to play in the prem, the reverse is true of Mikel so if Ath Mad do come calling and make the right offer then he'll go, that would be a natural conclusion..

Status
Not open for further replies.