Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna do a reverse jinx put a tenner on arse to win tomorrow

You might come out of it all with a hundred odd quid if it all goes wrong lad.. tbh I hope your skint come mid may :p

EDIT: If you bet on them every week like

Is there any way we can put a bet on TODAY for Arsenal to win all of their remaining fixtures? Like a multiple just with Arsenal games? Deffo worth it; as if they don't take maximum points it's likely we'll get fourth. lol And if they do get it we've got the tasty profits from a fourfold bet to sooth the pain.

Hey, there is, haha! 6-1 roughly for them to win all four. Deffo worth 25 quid of anybody's money!

Edit: Oh wait, that's the next three games plus FA Cup final. Betvictor doesn't seem to show their final two league fixtures. :(

Hey, there is, haha! 6-1 roughly for them to win all four. Deffo worth 25 quid of anybody's money!

Edit: Oh wait, that's the next three games plus FA Cup final. Betvictor doesn't seem to show their final two league fixtures. :(
Will have a look at the bookies tomorrow see what I can get

Was skipping through the channels on the radio this morning trying to hear about who won the golf and happened upon the Arsenal supporting journalist who writes for the Mirror say it would be a miracle if Arsenal got something against West Ham! We really are worrying them.

Was skipping through the channels on the radio this morning trying to hear about who won the golf and happened upon the Arsenal supporting journalist who writes for the Mirror say it would be a miracle if Arsenal got something against West Ham! We really are worrying them.

Their forums were the same before playing us. They wrote the game off as a loss before kick off. I thought they were being ridiculously pessimistic, but then I saw the game and they were spot on.

I think they'll beat West Ham and win the majority of their run-in, but I wouldn't be surprised if they squandered quite a few points.

Status
Not open for further replies.