Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After Havertz tucked the ball in from close range, the video assistant referee recommended that the goal should be disallowed for a Gabriel Jesus handball in the build-up.

But after reviewing the footage at the side of the pitch, referee Michael Oliver allowed the goal.

Interesting, is this the angle Wolves have taken with there seemingly a few referee's making different calls in games at the same time?

To be honest I'm already over that handball although I'll be interested to see the MOTD analysis after Dyche raises it in his post match interview. Pleased to see us have a good go today, a point wouldn't have been an unfair outcome but neither is an Arsenal win. Let's hope things can be sorted out off the pitch soon and that we come back relatively intact for next season. Up the Toffees.

Went with gana guye whole team put shift in some very good football too not just punt up to dcl, but for youngs mistake again and ref not giving handball for there winner albeit being sent there by var if he dosnt use his arm there the ball goes to tarks .
Well earned draw fair result imo
Thought subs was awful again dyche chemeti looked what he is kid out of his depth mcniel looked nackered ladt 30minutes should of been replaced with dobbin and kept dcl on

Went with gana guye whole team put shift in some very good football too not just punt up to dcl, but for youngs mistake again and ref not giving handball for there winner albeit being sent there by var if he dosnt use his arm there the ball goes to tarks .
Well earned draw fair result imo
Thought subs was awful again dyche chemeti looked what he is kid out of his depth mcniel looked nackered ladt 30minutes should of been replaced with dobbin and kept dcl on

….this just shows ‘you can’t win’. Dyche getting criticised by some for starting DCL over Chermiti, whilst others suggest Chermiti should’ve stayed on the bench.

Chermiti was very disappointing when he came on, I can see Dyche desperately wants an effective back-up introducing Chermiti ahead of Beto but he’s looking some way away based on that.

….this just shows ‘you can’t win’. Dyche getting criticised by some for starting DCL over Chermiti, whilst others suggest Chermiti should’ve stayed on the bench.

Chermiti was very disappointing when he came on, I can see Dyche desperately wants an effective back-up introducing Chermiti ahead of Beto but he’s looking some way away based on that.
Yep DCL is vital to our team. Even if he doesn't sign a new contract we need to keep him