Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I`m seeing on social media is our fans saying "let`s prove a point to the PL/Masters at Arsenal today", when was the last time we did that?

Oh yeah, 37k corrupt signs with a march and protest, what happened... Silenced within 3 minutes and lost 3-0 to the most bang average Utd side I`ve seen in 40 years without them even getting out of 1st gear.

Same will happen today IMO, a lot of hope, will end in failure, could be embarrassing, this is the life of an Evertonian.

Arsenal have battered us before you know...and live on the telly. We've survived the kick in the guts no other team would've coped with this season, especially at the bottom. Moreover, we've survived it with room to spare in spite of everything thrown at us. Thats success, given the circumstances, not failure
I'll never be embarrassed to be an Evertonian....and never could be.

Arsenal have battered us before you know...and live on the telly. We've survived the kick in the guts no other team would've coped with this season, especially at the bottom. Moreover, we've survived it with room to spare in spite of everything thrown at us. Thats success, given the circumstances, not failure
I'll never be embarrassed to be an Evertonian....and never could be.

;)

This is one of those extra balls you get in a pinball when you've already defeated your mates.

5-0 and Pickers doing something funny.

All I`m seeing on social media is our fans saying "let`s prove a point to the PL/Masters at Arsenal today", when was the last time we did that?

Oh yeah, 37k corrupt signs with a march and protest, what happened... Silenced within 3 minutes and lost 3-0 to the most bang average Utd side I`ve seen in 40 years without them even getting out of 1st gear.

Same will happen today IMO, a lot of hope, will end in failure, could be embarrassing, this is the life of an Evertonian.

never be ashamed mate if the club you love

ever