Arsenal Vs Everton. FA Cup 6th Round, 8th Mar 2014 @ 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should neg you @Cena for that Piers Morgan pic but its nice to have you back so I wont.

We can do this you know....

All these previews have been rather boss thus far, and I hate complimenting you on it as it makes me sound a bad creep. But I digress. Hopefully you get to do 2 more previews.

This is the undying belief and child-like wonder that goes with Everton. I still believe we can do it, no matter how many times I've seen it fall apart before me. It's as tragic as it is beautiful. But whatever, we can do these. Something's gotta give at some point and we've been banging on the FA Cup's door for some time now.

It's pretty much all I've been, and will be thinking about till 12:45pm Saturday. COYB!

Right...I'm off to the bookies NOW!!!

just so you know, my dreams are wildly inconsistent - I dreamed that we'd beat Man Utd at Old Trafford, but I also dreamed that we'd draw the Anfield derby so....

I wish I was like Isaac in Heroes, and I dreamed the future and could paint it. Without the awful heroin addiction and getting my head cut off by Sylar though, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.