Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for Van de Beek just cos he scored. Today was another eye opener for Lampard and co to see how crap the depth in our squad is. Wasn’t expecting anything from the game when I saw the lineup.

Looks like Thursday could have been Richy’s last game for us. Today was DCL’s. Whatever money we get for them, it has to go back into the squad, hopefully with smart buys and not wasted on crap.

I’m glad it’s over, I think most of us wanted it to be over on the day we appointed Benitez to be honest. We can only hope that this season was the scare that Moshiri needed and he starts a complete rebuild of the board.

Went for Van de Beek just cos he scored. Today was another eye opener for Lampard and co to see how crap the depth in our squad is. Wasn’t expecting anything from the game when I saw the lineup.

Looks like Thursday could have been Richy’s last game for us. Today was DCL’s. Whatever money we get for them, it has to go back into the squad, hopefully with smart buys and not wasted on crap.

I’m glad it’s over, I think most of us wanted it to be over on the day we appointed Benitez to be honest. We can only hope that this season was the scare that Moshiri needed and he starts a complete rebuild of the board.

Mate its not even the depth of the squad. The first choice regulars aint that much better.
If we dont do major work in midfield(priority) we're in trouble again.

Found this beautiful artefact on the wall in the Arsenal supporters club after the game
9DB144A1-723C-4B6F-9EAD-659D5689DD7D.jpeg

Already safe after a tumultuous season and we effectively fielded a B team... Safe to say I was glad to have a day off from Everton today and glad results didn't go Liverpool's way.

The real work starts this summer, Lampard needs the right players to work with and only him and Thelwell should have any say.

I wonder if any kopites are at Lime Street waiting to go back to London when we pull in to the station soon

Status
Not open for further replies.