Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with these players, it isn't. Many of these will be gone come August.
A fair few will not though. I'd bet at least half of the XI isn't.

And it is a mentality thing too, show that you have the balls to go away and play against a good team.

There's 5 minutes gone and we're playing JonJoe Kenny, Tom Davies is on the field for the 1st time in 6 months and our bench looks like a creche. Just enjoy the sunshine.
It just sucks because we're angling to be doing the same things we were doing this spring next spring. I was really hoping to go into the summer with a few positive signs.

And it is a mentality thing too, show that you have the balls to go away and play against a good team.
Our season ended on Thursday. Today has about as much significance as a pre-season friendly in Kenya.

The rebuild that has to happen will be huge. There is no future for the club or Lampard with the current playing squad. Today is a day for not giving a crap - the first time we can say that this season.

Mate this season is done we wont learn anything from today, we wont even play the same way as we have been next season

Status
Not open for further replies.