Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted to get level, but we can’t make the same mistakes second half. Get Iwobi off, push Sidibe forward (he can’t defend) and bring in coleman. I take Delph off and put Gomes on, he’s done nothing but give the ball away.

Souness..."DCL goal dangerous play" lol lol lol

That's not Dangerous Play Graeme, this is Dangerous Play...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Their defenders are utter pony, need to keep getting it forward to richy and Lewin as quick as possible second half
Spot on. Were dawdling too much with no pace on the balls that actually do go forward. No speed of thought or passing from Siggurdsson or Delph. No wonder Richarlison gets frustrated with the eejits.

Look at some of the posts.
They are not sayin we are playin bad.
Its sayin game over. Bottlers etc.
Maybe see how it finishes before them shouts .
Exactly. How he can't understand that is mind boggling. Nothing about being a super Bloo. The super bloos are all in that corner of the Emirates singing away. It's a good job they don't share our mikeys cowardice.

We had a right wobble there didn't we? Felt like we went from controlling the game and taking care of the ball to then just losing our heads and being a bit reckless. Conceded two in that time and I started to fear the worst but what's really positive is that we've got back into this game and started to threaten again, not sure that would have happened pre-Carlo?

I didn't celebrate Richie's at first, thought it was get VAR'd.

Don't be falling for the Souness stuff lids, we are better than that. He says stuff purely to get a reaction just like he does whenever he gets the chance to have a go at Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.