Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They currently occupy the actual positions.
Meanwhile, we're really hitting some solid form & confidence is high at a pivotal part of the season.

Did i forget to mention that Carlo Ancelotti is our manager?

Carlo freakin' Ancelotti!

The big C!

Carlo & the three piece!

:drunk:

For the most part, the Arsenal games are nearly always tough ones for us, and I don't see this one being any different. Hoping we win, of course, but can see this ending 'One - One', which wouldn't be that bad really.

Not sure about this long break between games for us, historically a gap does us no favours . It always looks like momentum is lost and starting from scratch. Or you could say Carlo hs had more time to work with the squad and hone the the fitness and overall play, Will be significant if the latter is true, would be a real step forward if so . I am optimistic that we will win if we take our chances and we have enough quality to out scrore them.

Great time to have this game....the boys went away on their hols on a high, they should now understand that a top 6 (outside chance of top5), is in their hands.
We look solid with a new lease of life, especially in the attacking third which is what scares the opposition.
This will be a good marker, as to how we can perform and mix it up with the teams we need to see off in our quest for Europe.

i believe our next 4 games will be tight affairs, and we will need a little luck and a bit more skill to get positive outcomes.

bring it on blue boys

Draw at best.

Think with occasions and "big games" we're still mentally weak.

Away from home. Not beat Arsenal away since Jesus fed the 5 thousand with some mightywhite. 5th and 4th up for grabs.

Too much for us.

that’s the kind of positive thinking I was on about.........

I've always had a soft spot for Arsenal and it's a bit sad to see where they're at right now but I'd love to see 'em steamrolled at home by the virtuous Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.