Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats my thinking - I love Carlo but I still have little faith in these players certainly not the midfield who are gash and our wide players who are inconsistent.

We are good enough to beat both Arsenal & Man Utd at present but I would snatch your hands off at 4 points - draw at Emirates & beat Utd at Goodison.

Precisely my thinking to. I’m easy about where we finish this season. Not getting hung up about it as the season was a write off long ago under Silva. And you can’t trust a lot of these players still. It’s all about Ancelotti seeing whats what. Getting DCL, Richarlison and Kean working together is the main one for me going into next season.

Spurs winning yesterday has heaped massive pressure on us, that’s what I’m saying.

Its still very much in our hands, we play almost everybody we want to finish above.

Everton only has to concern itself with Everton.

If we cant get results, it wont even matter what anybody else does.

Of course its always nice when your rivals do you work for you, but we currently have every chance.

Defeat in this game wont even end it for us, but it will certainly make it harder.

Its still very much in our hands, we play almost everybody we want to finish above.

Of course its always nice when your rivals do you work for you, but we currently have every chance.

Defeat in this game wont even end it for us, but it will certainly make it harder.

You need a bit of both though. We can’t win every game from now until the end of the season, we will need the teams around us to drop points where possible as well.

You need a bit of both though. We can’t win every game from now until the end of the season, we will need the teams around us to drop points where possible as well.

Oh we are gonna need lots of help.

4 points at this point in the season with our current run of fixtures is a bit yikes.

Big

Big test this weekend. We will see whether the players really have turned the corner or they just continue to wither when the pressure is on. A draw keeps us in contention for Europa, a win puts us in the mix for 5th. Whatever happens Ancelloti and Ferguson have done a fantastic job with the group of players.

Big
Big test this weekend. We will see whether the players really have turned the corner or they just continue to wither when the pressure is on. A draw keeps us in contention for Europa, a win puts us in the mix for 5th. Whatever happens Ancelloti and Ferguson have done a fantastic job with the group of players.

Baffled by the amount of people who consider this an easy game and 3 points in the bag.

Baffled by the amount of people who consider this an easy game and 3 points in the bag.
They're a quality side going forward but are vulnerable at the back, belerin being back for them is a boost for them. Newcastle had a couple of great chances to get back into it the other night but didnt. Ars have been making a lot of chances in games but not putting them away. We are the form side but in standard everton fashion have a dreadful record there. It's a huge game for us. I'm optimistic though.

Draw at best.

Think with occasions and "big games" we're still mentally weak.

Away from home. Not beat Arsenal away since Jesus fed the 5 thousand with some mightywhite. 5th and 4th up for grabs.

Too much for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.