Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I would really appreciate if you could take 2 minutes out of your day to answer my Dissertation Questionnaire on Police treatment of football supporters!

lineker scores a lot of quality finishes and one on one was lethal.The answer to your question is “no” I would happily eat humble pie every day if he turns into Kane or lineker. The swallowing of my pride and admitting I was wrong, and being reminded of it every day on here isn’t even comparable to the level of joy I would get if watching us actually be a good team again .
Hang on. That's not what I asked.

Yes we would all love DCL to turn out as good as Lineker and Kane, but I think we both know that isn't happening. And we all want Everton to be a good team again. Actually I would change that to great team again. That may or may not happen.

But I asked you whether it would be a good thing if Dominic continued being in the right place at the right time to get these tap ins. If he carries on scoring at his current rate since Silva left, he'll hopefully end up with 16/17 league goals. That's good isn't it. ?

Hang on. That's not what I asked.

Yes we would all love DCL to turn out as good as Lineker and Kane, but I think we both know that isn't happening. And we all want Everton to be a good team again. Actually I would change that to great team again. That may or may not happen.

But I asked you whether it would be a good thing if Dominic continued being in the right place at the right time to get these tap ins. If he carries on scoring at his current rate since Silva left, he'll hopefully end up with 16/17 league goals. That's good isn't it. ?

yes it’s good. You asked if I would like to be proven right ( I have been one of the main people saying he’s crap over the past couple of years) and the answer to that question is no. I would love to be proven wrong and eat humble pie and watch Everton be good again with him being quality rather than being proved right in thinking he’s crap.

yes it’s good. You asked if I would like to be proven right ( I have been one of the main people saying he’s crap over the past couple of years) and the answer to that question is no. I would love to be proven wrong and eat humble pie and watch Everton be good again with him being quality rather than being proved right in thinking he’s crap.
No. I asked if you agree it's a good thing. Or would you RATHER be proven right than agree it's a good thing. You've just replied it's a good thing. Which is good.

No. I asked if you agree it's a good thing. Or would you RATHER be proven right than agree it's a good thing. You've just replied it's a good thing. Which is good.

I Know ... the end of your original post said “ or would you be proven right?” The answer is no.

I would like DCL to be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.