Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
2604.jpg

A long rest till our next game, a little break for the players then slap bang right into the mix, with a run of games that sees us take in all the old money top 6, up first its Mikels boys and Arsenal.

A tough place for us to visit over the years, something I am likely to say for the next few weeks, but as somebody else said, we might be able to replace Everton that with Carlo that, man gotta dream! No doubt it wont be easy, but in football, everything is possible.

Much to everybody's chagrin Carlo does enjoy a lovely little bit of rotation, whether hes giving everybody every chance to impress or this is just the way he do, time will tell, but he certainly likes to mix it up and who are we to question such a man? With that in mind :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Bernard - Gomes - Delph - Iwobi
DCL - Rico
Gomes, providing he comes through his run out is likely to come off the bench I would imagine, I just really want to start naming him in sides! No news regarding Walcott yet, but given his very fine recent form I suspect he will come in if fit.

COYB

Fifteen days, thankfully got the points before the break.

Sit back now and hopefully a few results swing our way, just nice to be hoping Bournemouth beat Sheff U tomorrow and looking upwards in the table instead of being near that bottom three.

We’ve put ourselves in a cracking position to turn this disaster of a season into a very good one. We now have a manager who will go into every game home or away with 3 points on his mind, starting here!
1-2 win and creeping ever closer to that CL spot.

There for the taking these!

I never bet on us, but if the odds are decent here I'm going to go big. Guarenteed to get beat 4 nil now.

Status
Not open for further replies.