Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Friday 23rd, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this one will be another draw, to be honest. Oddly enough, in the past, a draw away to Arsenal wouldn't have been a bad thing, but I will be very disappointed if we come away from tonights game with just one point.

ARS.png

EFC.png

used to have a girlfriend who lived right next door to where the ground is now. Happy memories there - however I really do dislike these strongly! from top to bottom they are a spineless and obsequious bunch! I hope we embarrass them on their own turf. All this 'not won there since 96' is crazy talk. Both teams are under new management and lots of new faces even since last season, its a 90 minute game and one side wins - I am convinced its us tonight. At least 3-0, UTFT!!

Between their Six Tits humiliation and their two decent players being out, these bozos are ripe for a pounding.

A couple of games aside we really haven't destroyed anyone this year, our GD is so poor compared to those around us in the table, even when we play well and win it's only by a goal. With so many starters coming back into the side the scene is set for an ass-kicking. Arsenal 0-4 Everton.

Out of all those away grounds that we didn't get a win for donkey's years.this one is the most embarrassing. They've been bang average for years. Smash them and put the hoodoo behind us forever

I think we end our away shambolic record away to Arsenal......

Yet to win at Emirates. 1996?? At Highbury

It's gone tonight very confident

Status
Not open for further replies.